Skype
seth.holmes5

Billy the Surfer Billy the Surfer

I'd say this was alright. Definitly enjoyable in some way. The Animation is good and the voicing is well synced. Good job, and keep on animating!

combatwhale responds:

Thanks for the good rating and the positive feedback! Always helps!!

A-Hole in Time A-Hole in Time

So what if he never went back in time to stop himself? Wouldn't that mean that he wouid have never got his DNA mixed in with the stuff in the first place? Essentially returning everyone to normal maybe? Time Travel Plotholes...they always exist somehow,,,

Eh, whatever, it's still a good animation.

Meet the Bane Meet the Bane

I thought it was awesome. I got the whole Pyro Spoof thing and I thought that it was great. It could have been longer though, and a bit more funny, than just one joke. The joke is funny but it reminded me of GonzoSSM's Batman video (BrokeBackBatman) and he use the same joke. The animation is definitly well done. I could see the frames in which it tells you worked hard.

Overall 4.5 stars.

RoidDroid responds:

Hah, thanks for the kind words, friend.

Journey! Journey!

I enjoyed it. I really think some of the Art was taken off of something else. Like, for example, The background from when he gets in the console looks a lot like the gird from Tron Legacy, as well as the suit the character is wearing as well. Other than that, the animation was good, and so was the story. the length was good, but I felt it could have been a little longer. 5 Stars!! Good Job dude.

ZenithQuinn responds:

yeah well it is a homage to tron in a way, they're both within a digital world.