Skype
seth.holmes5

Billy the Surfer Billy the Surfer

I'd say this was alright. Definitly enjoyable in some way. The Animation is good and the voicing is well synced. Good job, and keep on animating!

combatwhale responds:

Thanks for the good rating and the positive feedback! Always helps!!

A-Hole in Time A-Hole in Time

So what if he never went back in time to stop himself? Wouldn't that mean that he wouid have never got his DNA mixed in with the stuff in the first place? Essentially returning everyone to normal maybe? Time Travel Plotholes...they always exist somehow,,,

Eh, whatever, it's still a good animation.

Meet the Bane Meet the Bane

I thought it was awesome. I got the whole Pyro Spoof thing and I thought that it was great. It could have been longer though, and a bit more funny, than just one joke. The joke is funny but it reminded me of GonzoSSM's Batman video (BrokeBackBatman) and he use the same joke. The animation is definitly well done. I could see the frames in which it tells you worked hard.

Overall 4.5 stars.

RoidDroid responds:

Hah, thanks for the kind words, friend.

Moon Waltz Moon Waltz

I enjoyed it. I like that there are at least 4 different endings to the game, but I feel like you could have done so much more with this game. Don't get me wrong, it's a neat little flash game, but it feels too short. Other than that, the art was pretty basic, the music sounded good, as well as the sound effects. Good job.

molkman responds:

This was just a very quick project, we do see the possibilites of expanding on the concept and how fun and easy it is to fill it up with more content. We'd love to do a bigger edition of the game soon.

No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

It's a great short game, that advertises the one on steam. However, I seem to have a problem that when my mouse goes off the screen and the outside gets highlighted, the character wants to move in that one direction. Other than that, the short story was great, I felt as if it could have been a little longer, but this does just fine.

ConfortZone ConfortZone

Dude, definitely one of the best things I've heard this year. It sounds soooo good! Hopefully you'll figure out a way to make this a complete song! Good luck~!

YouriX responds:

Hahaha yeah! i'll figure out something!

Together Together

I loved it, But it sounds a little too much like the dead island riptide theme from the CGI trailer, I mean, even the 3rd time it has the cello or violin, just like in that trailer. Other than that, I think it's good.

Mattashi responds:

Hmmm, I haven't seen the trailer from dead island I'll check it out. thanks for your review!
I actually had some inspiration for this track from the cast away movie (composer Alan Silversti).